New Bush Hog 2215 Flex Wing Rotary Cutter
- Cutting width – 15′
- Cutting height – 2″-14″
- Minimum tractor PTO HP – 60
- Approximate weight – 4,700 LB
- Center deck – 10GA
- Wing decks – 10GA
- Warranty – 10-year gearbox limited warranty, 1-year machine limited warranty.
- Wing skids are 3/8 inch thick for extended wear and outside edges are turned up at 45 degrees to stop heavy ground contact that might damage the sidebands.
- Center section blades properly align with center wheels to closely cut out the bottom of ditches.
- Grease fittings and spring steel bushings at axle pivot points for longer life.
- Free wing float without movement of the hydraulic cylinder rod is 22 degrees down and 45 degrees up.
- Optional grass/row crop baffles for improved distribution in grass and corn stalk shredding.
- Center section axle spindles are centered on the axle arm for equalized loading of vertical forces.
- Patent Pending oil sight gauge takes the guess work out of checking the oil. In less than 10 seconds, all three cutting box oil levels can be checked and rechecked.
- All grease fittings on the PTO CV driveline and wing drivelines align for quick location of grease points, reducing service times.
- Greaseable Axle Pivot Points with spring steel bushings
- Turnbuckle alignment with wing hinge pin ensures long life of turnbuckle and less hinge wear.
- Powder Coat Paint
- Improved design of wing sidebands means less damage caused by sideband-to-ground contact.