Stabilaser Transmitter Trailer
The Stabilaser Transmitter Trailer is designed to provide the laser transmitter a stable elevated mounting platform. The laser beam then operates above all line-of-site obstructions within the working radius (i.e.. tractor cabs, exhaust stacks, etc.). This allows the receiver a clear 360 degree receiving window. Another benefit of the elevated mounting platform is to minimize laser beam bouncing due to heat wave diffusion (heat wave scintillation). The unique tripod design and cantilever lifting hitch provides a quick, easy setup, and an extremely stable platform in windy conditions. This Stabilaser Transmitter Trailer is a necessary tool for agriculture and construction use.
The “wind proof” laser transmitter trailer features:
- No leveling jacks
- Zinc plated Quick Level mount plate
- Zinc plated 6′ crankable mast to adjust transmitter height
- 8′ 10″ at the lowest point
- 14′ 10″ at the highest point
- Powder coat paint finish.
- Full instructional decal & percent grade chart and safety decals – Laser Machine Control Quick Guide (PDF)
- Non-slip steps & platform
- Safety Chains
- 2″ Ball Hitch Receiver
Quick level laser mount